Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Day to Day

Tackling things one day at a time seems to be its own vice one day at a time. I woke this morning worried, almost paralyzed with fear, what if, what if, what if, what if? Its exhausting both emotionally and physically to be this worked up all the time. I can’t stand it. I can’t stand waiting, counting the hours the days the weeks and I feel like time has become a burden and not a pleasure. I used to enjoy my time, every moment of every day it was easy for me. I was happy; truly, blissfully, Hollywood style happy. So of course, as the fates would see it, I was due for a reality check, however, if anyone is truly listening I would take minor checkpoints versus complete stopped traffic. This sucks! I miss the truly blissful happiness that I felt, and the laundry list of things that needs to be accomplished is overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment