Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Gearing Up

With only twenty-six more days and counting I can't help but imagine what my life was like one year ago when I entered into my second year of National Novel Writing Month. The changes I have experience are massive, but so very good. NaNo can't come at a better time when the world feels like it is crashing down around you... to have something that forces you to release all that emotion its great to think that in a few short weeks I will have that venue of safety.

Until then, I will plan and plot and be excited in my own private, and very public way :)

1 comment:

  1. I am having trouble coming up with a idea for this year. I had SO many ideas for last year, and it came out a huge mess. I'm excited to know others who are going for it year after year, though. Here's to my year #2!!

    ReplyDelete