Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

We're In the Teens

Yup, that's right, the count down to the wedding is in the teens, and I'm full of stress. Lots and lots and lots of stress.

Why?

Oh well that's simple. I feel like I've forgotten something HUGE. Will it alter m life? Whatever I have forgotton will simply have to be forgotten for now. But today, its hard to let it go. But I am doing some good things so far....

I have been working out almost every other day. This is good.
I have signed up for some yoga classes, GO GROUPON!
I have been tring to just take things one tackle at a time. This is good too.
I'm trying to remember that there is life after the wedding, like a honeymoon that I have to pack for and buy clothes for. Yikes!

I feel like I'm letting everyone down. Not in some emotional way, but when they ask if I'm excited, of course I am, but there is also a big part of me, the majority of me, that is just ready to get on it the next phase, with the next part, and I'm so sad that I'm not letting myself enjoy this part. Being engaged, having it be about us even in a little way. My goal this week is to let the stress go, finalize the projects for the wedding, make myself some lists, and just let it good.

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Have you found apracticalwedding.com? Because it's awesome, and they have posts like this: http://apracticalwedding.com/2012/07/when-others-tell-you-how-to-feel-about-your-wedding/.

    <3 you.

    ReplyDelete