Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Writing With Roger - One Last Time

I'm not going to lie and say that things are good. Things are crap. But writing here at SAWP one final time, has given me time in my own head. Forced me to take the time to write about the turmoil, the hurt, the pain, the love, the pleasure, and the triumphs I have felt over the past year.

I hope that change bring new beginnings, renewed feelings, and most of all, happiness to us. I hope that change is not for change sake, not for an easy way out or an easy solution. I hope that change bring safety and security instead of the usual effect change has which is to be, scary.

Until time passes no one will know but for an hour I felt supported and loved and I'd never change this past year for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment